CYMS provides with Sentinel-1-derived ocean surface wind field products acquired along Tropical Cyclone forecast tracks through a single integrated portal.
- Ocean surface wind estimates day and night at high spatial resolution and over wide images for hurricane-force winds, additional key information on Tropical Cyclone structure: maximum wind speed, eye diameter, wind radii, eyewall replacement cycle… from Sentinel-1,
- complementary existing observations (geostationary imagery, radiom and hurricane hunting) for a full overview,
- Customized, validated and fully acknowledged Tropical Cyclone products,
- Standardized, interoperable and harmonized service,
- WebGIS platform and archive center,
- Near real-time information
Near-Real Time Tropical Cyclone data access
EODA webGIS portal enables to visualize and download latest NRT wind surface products. A FTP server is also available.
Near real-time delivery for demonstrating operational use for the upcoming hurricane season
Archive Tropical Cyclone data access
Cyclobs archive center provides a complete and homogenous dataset to the Tropical Cyclone Community. Reprocessing archive center delivering a complete, state-of-the-art and homogeneous dataset since the Sentinel-1 launch. CyclObs updates are data-driven